Thursday, February 27, 2014

Favorite Etsy Shops...

It's Thursday, and as promised, I am delivering to you, two more of my favorite Etsy shops.  I have been having a lot of fun with these posts because I truly love these shops and I get to go window shopping in order to bring their great items to you.

Be it for a wedding or a night on the town, if you are looking for a clutch or bag, you need to check out Juneberry Stitches.  Meghan makes the greatest clutches, bags, bins and more out of burlap, linen and doilies, she'll even customize something for you.


The Knotty Needle is a great shop to find a bit of warmth on these freezing, cold days.  This shop features bulky, warm infinity scarves, cowls and scarves as well as knit wire and beaded jewelry and super cute crocheted bowls.



Support handmade and visit one of these shops today, or visit one of the many other shops under the Links page for more.



No comments:

Post a Comment