Thursday, February 20, 2014

Favorite Etsy Shops...

I am going to start something new.  On Tuesdays and Thursdays I am going to feature some of my favorite Etsy shops and some of their products.  Today I am going to introduce you to Holly Beeez and Vera Jayne.

Holly Beeez is a cute new little shop that has a wonderful assortment of fabric covered buttons, earrings and brooches as well as handmade tied fabric garlands.  Rumor has it, she will even make a garland in custom colors for you.  Holly Beeez can be found on Etsy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/HollyBeeez or like her on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Holly-Beeez/243917979116929

Here is a taste of what Holly Beeez has to offer



The second shop I would like to introduce you to today is Vera Jayne.  Vera Jayne makes a gorgeous variety of knit and crochet accessories like infinity scarves, cowls, hats, baby shoes, brooches and ponytail holders.  Winter is still upon us, so treat yourself to something beautiful from Vera Jayne today.  You can find Vera Jayne's Etsy shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/VeraJayne or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/VeraJayne

Here are some examples of the lovely works of Vera Jayne

I hope this has helped you discover something new and you enjoy visiting these shops as much as I do.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature, Leah!

    Love your idea of picking out some favorite shops xo

    I LOVE Holly's shop - HollyBeeez - I have a button brooch and bobby pins from her and they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Etsy is such an amazingly huge world of its own, it can be a bit daunting to the shopper. Over the past year and change of being on Etsy, I have had the privilege of getting to know and discovering many amazing artists. It is my honor to show off and share the talents of these great people here!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered my comment yesterday!

    Anyway, thank you for the feature, and I have too many items to count from Vera's shop.. one is nicer than the next!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... not sure why it didn't show up yesterday. It was a pleasure to feature your shop, you have so many cute items! I love seeing other shops supporting each other and am always grateful to those who support me, as you often have.

      Delete