Monday, April 7, 2014

One Ball Wonders...

Happy Monday and dare I say that in Wisconsin, spring has sprung!?  Although my backyard is still covered in snow, it is a sweltering 44 degrees today, and I have high hopes of it melting.  Even with warmer weather in sight, if you are like me, you just keep on knitting or crocheting the whole year through.  I still knit hats and cowls and other toasty warm things, as Christmas is always coming and they make great gifts.  The warmer weather does put me in the mood to also knit lighter things, which has inspired me to choose this week's One Ball Wonder pattern.

Today's pattern is a beautiful shawl pattern from Maggi Magali that uses fingering weight yarn.  This shawl is perfect for spring days and summer nights and would look beautiful in solid, ombre or variegated yarn.

 










No comments:

Post a Comment