Wednesday, March 26, 2014

How to Stay Creative...

Creativity can sometimes be a challenge, and for me, it seems that I lost my creativeness some time ago.  Sure, I can still come up with things and make them, but all of my really great ideas seem to have disappeared.  In my efforts to try and regain my creativity, I've come up with a list on how to stay creative...



How to Stay Creative
Go outside
Carry a notebook or sketchpad and make lists
Bring your camera with you
Surround yourself with other creative people
Listen to music and sing along
Eat something new
Journal
Go somewhere new
Practice makes perfect
Take naps
Do what makes you happy
Get away from the computer
Cook or bake something
Take a walk
Meditate
Read a book or magazine
Dance
Eat Chocolate
Buy yourself flowers or gather a bouquet of your own

What do you do to stay creative?

No comments:

Post a Comment