Thursday, March 13, 2014

Favorite Etsy Shops...

Today I again feature two of my favorite Etsy shops, this time a typography print shop and a wedding and home decor shop. 

First up today is Made by Aiza, Aiza creates simple yet beautiful typography prints for weddings, nurseries and home decor.  With a large selection of colors available, you'll be sure to find something you love.  Need something customized?  Not a problem, Aiza will be happy to work with you on a custom order.
 


The next beautiful shop on my list is Lolly's Cubby Hole.  At Lolly's Cubby Hole, she sells gorgeous handmade burlap wedding signs and accessories, vintage hankies and home decor.   To make your day even more memorable, Lolly's work is also customizable

Buy handmade!  Besides a high quality item with attention paid to every little detail, your handmade item is made with love and no two are ever exactly the same. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Leah, for such a lovely tribute to LollysCubbyHole. I invite anyone who is interested to message me for a special coupon discount if they found me on your blog.

    ReplyDelete